PAYE candidates are eligible to join Access Early Pay. The Access Group are the IT supplier for the Merco payroll solution.
How it works
The EarlyPay process is very straightforward, and it enables you to take greater control over when you receive your pay.
- Accessed through the Early Pay app for smart phones, you can see at all times how much you could potentially draw down from the pay that you’ve earned through approved and processed PAYE timesheets.
- Once a timesheet is approved and processed by Merco, you can withdraw funds in advance at any point, 24/7, with just a few taps on your mobile phone.
- This money will then appear in your bank account within minutes.
- It’s your hard-earned pay and so, if you need it, you can have it before the usual weekly pay day.
- There is a transaction fee of £2.75. The amount drawn down plus the transaction fee will be deducted from your next weekly pay packet.
If you would like to get started with Early Pay, then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org